Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Saturday, February 25, 2012

2/20/12

Hey Mum,

 Had another good week this week. Hard to believe yet another one has gone. I'm not keeping track of weeks, but I know that it's less than 3 1/2 months now, which is difficult to comprehend. I can understand it, but I'm not really sure if the gravity of it sinks in. Oh well, I just hope that our investigators will be baptised soon. They came to church yesterday, along with another investigator, and really enjoyed it. I'm so glad they came. We had a very gracious member who offered a lift to them. They truly have a desire to be baptised, which can be a unique attribute (trust me).
 I did have a great birthday. Nothing too special, which is what I wanted. Just another day, really. I'm really glad to hear that Tyler still even remembers me. I hope to be able to get in contact with him again back home. I also will need to contact a few other long lost friends of mine.
 
Sorry to hear about your accident. It sounded to me like immediately after the incident you might have gone into a bit of shock. I would say that if it continues to bother you, you really need to see the GP about it. If it's misaligned and it doesn't heal right, it'll be a bigger problem down the line anyway. 
 
I really hope that Daniel has a great birthday! I hope that Sandra did as well. I'll be sending him an email today as well. Anyway, that should be about it. I love you lots and hope that you have a great week.

Elder Trawick

Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment