Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, October 10, 2011

10/4/11

myself and Elder Bowers
Heya Mum,
I'm sure you've already heard the news from Dad... or maybe not. In any case, Elder Bowers is off to Dunfermline which is in the Dundee zone and Elder Hawkes will be making his way here tomorrow. He won't need to go far, I think that he's in the Glasgow zone. It will probably only take him about an hour to travel, ha ha ha... Anyway, I'm already familiar with him as he was being trained in Coleraine as I was in my last transfer there. I've even been on exchange with him before.
Elder Hawkes at Giant's Causeway
 I also thought that conference was fantastic. We were able to watch 4 of the 5 sessions (excluding Sunday Afternoon) and I loved every minute of it. I don't have my notes handy, so this is a bit embarrassing, but I remember a talk about how we don't need to postpone having children for anything, and then they gave an example of someone who was in medical school. That really spoke to me, even though it is in the future, it's counsel that I will remember. As well as Sister Dalton's talk about being good fathers (I've met her, you know ;). It was all so good. Anyway, that's me. I will be emailing again on Monday and back to the regular schedule. I love you lots!
 
Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment