Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, August 15, 2011

8/15/11

Picture of the church (more below)
 
Hey there Mum,
 
We had a spectacular week. So many wonderful things happened that I can't remember them all. To highlight, there was a missionary re-dedication service for all of the Aberdeen Stake on Saturday morning where we re-dedicated the land for missionary work. The meeting was powerful and the results have already been seen. There is a noticeable difference already.

 Yeah those pictures (from last week) were with Simon MacDonald. He's one of the best friends I've made on my mission. I heard already from Andrea on Sunday that she emailed you. I told her that you'd love to get an email from her.  Just a few weeks ago, Elder Madsen and I decided to do a special fast for all of the part-member families in the area. There is also a small family that we are teaching that came to church and loved it. Next week we should have five people scheduled for baptism, so things are really looking up. Next week is transfer week, so I hope that I get to stay. 
Anyway, love you so much!
 
Elder Trawick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment