Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Friday, July 15, 2011

7/11/11

Dear Mum,
 
 Last night was moves call and, this is surprising, Elder Reynolds is moving and I'll be staying. It's a bit unexpected but quite exciting. He'll be moving to Antrim and whitewashing in with Elder Burgess who is another Elder from our MTC group. It'll be sad to see him go. My new companion is Elder Madsen and I've already served around him so I know him. Other than that, not much else is new here. Just the same old.
 Seems like there have been some changes in the branch again. I don't particularly remember the Dewitt's but I might recognise them if I saw them. Oh, by the way, Sister Griffiths is fine. She's back and doing well. I'm hoping that Dan and Sandra can settle the deal and get that house. It would be really nice for them. Is Sandra getting excited about going to Brazil?
Well, I hope that you have a fantastic week. I love you LOTS!
 
Elder Joshua Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment