Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, June 27, 2011

6/27/11

Elder Trawick, Aiden, and Elder Reynolds
 
 Dear Mum,
 
Aiden got baptised on Saturday!!! We are so proud of him. He's such a good lad. I'll send the pictures from the baptism in another email because I did remember my camera today. This week was so busy trying to get everything ready for the baptism. Aiden is a star, though. I love having baptisms because you really have a feeling, as a missionary, of fulfilling your purpose for serving a mission. He's going to be a great influence on his family as well.
 I went to the MacDonald's a while ago and left Nikki logged into my new.familysearch.org account and she did a bit of research for me and what she found was very interesting. I'm apparently related to two large Scottish Clans from her research. The first is, shocker, MacDonald! And the other is MacPherson. She gave me a bunch of info on the origin of a lot of names including Jessel and Barnett and the like. It's all very interesting.
 Well thats about it for this week. We're excited for Aiden, and Holly and Leah will be in August, so we're trying to get one for July as well. We'll keep plugging along. Anyway, have a wonderful week and I love you lots!
 
Elder Trawick
Norman (Great Grandad), and Aiden
Aiden and Melanie (Mum)
Elder Trawick, Aiden, Norman, and Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment