Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6/1/11

Hiya!
 
 Elder Trawick did not move. Elder Reynolds and I had no change this moves which is great! We are really starting to see a lot of success lately. We have Aiden, Holly and Leah scheduled for baptism in Invergordon. Aiden is moving forward great for the 18th. It's going to be a fantastic day, as it also happens to be our year mark that day. So Elder Reynolds and I will be celebrating our year mark with baptising Aiden which is wonderful.
 Glad you were able to get some material to get moving on the buildings. So you're not going to start a house this year? What sort of building are you planning on building other than the storage shed?
 So the trip to Conrad sounds like it was a lot of fun. Did you talk to grandma about how I was asking about family history? I'm still really excited to get the pedigree chart from you.
 So Dan never emailed me so I don't know what his new calling is. You should make sure he emails me about it or you can tell me next week. So how are the things around the house? Hows the Mangy Moose doing? Still pretty busy or no? Is petrol up to $4.00 a gallon over there? I heard from Guy and Casey that it was in Utah. That is absurd. The thing is, though, that petrol here is (at the cheapest place you can get it) £1.64 per litre. That equates to about $8 or $9 a gallon. Insane isn't it?
 Well not much else is new this week. Things are moving along nicely here. I'll hear from you again on Monday.
 
Love you lots!
Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment