Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, April 18, 2011

4/18/11

Visit to the Isle of Skye

Hello again!
I want to tell you about the amazing week Elder Sindylek and I had. We far exceeded many of our goals this week and ended up with four investigators at church. That investigating family in Invergordon that I was telling you about attended church as well as another from a part member family and another in Inverness. We were very blessed with that success this week. Not to mention our great numbers in all other areas. It was the best week this area has seen in far more than six months. I'm very excited for the things that are happening here. I know that we will see baptisms soon.
 I've really been blessed with having my eyes opened to the workings of the Lord in our labours each day. It really is magnificent. The news for moves is that Elder Sindylek will be leaving for Dundee and my new companion is called Elder Reynolds. Elder Reynolds was in my MTC group and I'll see if I can send you a picture from my camera of him.
Elder Reynolds on right
 I've attached a few photos in the email from Elder Erickson and my trip to Skye a few weeks ago. It was really beautiful.
I really do love you all and everything that you do for me and your positive encouragement. Hope to hear from you soon.
 
Love you so much!
Elder Joshua Trawick
 
Sheep on Skye
Looking at the bridge from Kyle to Skye
Roads in Skye
Garth Duncan is a member in Skye
Portmohomack at night
 

No comments:

Post a Comment