Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/11

Dear Mum,

OK this is like the sixth attempt at sending the letter. I have no idea whats going on today!

 So I'm staying in Omagh. The news is that Elder Olsen is leaving for Cumbernauld, Glasgow, Scotland as I'm typing and my new companion, who hasn't yet arrived, is called Elder Buchei (I think that is the right spelling). He's out one moves more than me, but that's about all I know about him. 
 
Anyway, in Omagh, John is progressing wonderfully. He's been taught everything essential and his interview will be on Saturday, so cross your fingers. But as of right now, he's solid to pass. His baptism will be on the 10th of Feb.

By the way, I did get the SD cards. I just forgot to list them, so you can stop worrying about that. About Dan and Sandra, that sounds fantastic! I'm so happy for them. I hope that everything works out for that to go through. I'll be praying for them.
Anyway, I love you lots and hope that you are doing very well ;). Have a great week!

Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment