Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Transfer Day!

Elder Olsen and Me
Dear Mum,
 I have been TRANSFERRED! Ha ha ha.. Greetings from Omagh, Northern Ireland! I'm really excited to be here and it seems like a nice place. My new companion is called Elder Olsen and he is from B.C. Canada. He seems like an excellent missionary and I think that we are going to get along really well. I've spent a lot of the last two days traveling, so it is good to finally be here. I was sad to leave Dublin, but at the same time I was ready to go. 
My new address is:
For letters:
Elder Joshua Trawick
10 Campsie Court
Omagh Co. Tyrone
Northern Ireland BT79 OAF

For Packages:
Elder Joshua Trawick
Scotland/Ireland Mission
c/o CR Lowry The Jeweller
17 Market Square
Lisburn, BT28 1AG
Northern Ireland

I want to thank you for your testimony. It is great to hear that. I will save my testimony for next week because I don't have a ton of time, sorry :(.

I'm glad to hear that the branch has gained a bit in the missionary department. 
Mitch and Valin sound like they are doing well. Africa seems to be booming now with missionaries and baptisms. 
Anyway, I love you so very much. I will be emailing again on Monday. You can always send me a letter (because I'm in the UK I get post on Saturdays now!). Anyway, I hope that you have a fantastic week! Love you so much!
Elder Trawick
Elder "Hardwork" & Elder "Trainwreck"

County Tyrone

(from Irish: Tír Eoghain meaning "land of Eoghan") is one of six counties that form Northern Ireland, situated in the north of the island of Ireland. Adjoined to the south-west shore of Lough Neagh, the county covers an area of 3,155 km², with a population of approximately 166,516, with its county town being Omagh. It is also one of the thirty-two counties of Ireland, lying within the historical province of Ulster.
Tyrone is the seventh largest of Ireland’s 32 counties in area and eighth largest in terms of population. It is the second largest of Ulster’s 9 counties in size and fourth largest in terms of population.
Snow is common in Omagh around the winter months. Shown here is the River Strule.

Omagh (English pronunciation: /ˈoʊmə/an Ómaigh, meaning "the virgin plain") is the county town of County Tyrone in Northern Ireland, situated where the rivers Drumragh and Camowen meet to form the Strule. The town, which is the largest in the county, has an estimated population of 22,182 (2008 estimates).

No comments:

Post a Comment