Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/1/10

Dear Mum,
 
 Yeah, this week was good. We are still having investigator problems (as in a shortage of them) but we have a bunch of potentials that are just hard to see, so hopefully they will be new investigators within the next few weeks. 
 
Moves call is this Sunday, and then we will move on Wednesday next week. So that means that P-Day is not on Monday next week (and my email too) but it will be on Wednesday. I am probably moving, but you never know... 
 
As for a story this week... I don't really know. Halloween was crazy, though. Lots of knackers (troublesome kids) out doing all manner of iniquity. Namely setting bonfires in parks and back yards and also lots of illegal fireworks. It's more like anarchy night, ha ha ha... But we had a good Sunday. 
 
Questions answered:

Do you have a set time limit for emailing?
 
I am really supposed to limit my time to 1 hour if at all possible.
 
How are you doing for picture space?
 
Not much left, but I can make it last until Christmas.
 
How many weeks do I have until you get transferred?
 
I think I already said in the above, but it is next week. And just for future reference, one moves is 6 weeks.
 
I hope you got my letter. How long did it take to get to you?
 
I did, and thank you very much for that. I also sent you a letter back. I put it in the post on Friday, so you should get it this week. Your letter only took 5 days to arrive. 
 
Do you have a Christmas mission conference, I know they do in the England missions?

I don't think we have a mission conference (well we really can't anyway because everyone is so far away) around Christmas, but I'll check.
 
Elder Hardwick. Does he have any siblings? Have any served missions?
 
I'm fairly certain he has one younger brother and two younger sisters. He's the oldest and first to serve.
 
I love you lots, and hope you have an excellent week!
Elder Trawick
 

No comments:

Post a Comment