Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/11/10

 
Hey Mom,
 
 This week was good but nothing too remarkable. I guess the only thing that pops to mind is that Elder Hardwick and I were on our way home from City West the other night from a Members' home (it usually takes an hour and a half and three buses to get home from City West). We caught the first two buses unusually quickly. I mean I had never had that much luck and on Saturday bus times too! Anyway, whilst we were waiting for our third bus, this car comes out of nowhere and stops in front of us with women screaming, "ELDERS!" I was so taken aback, it took me a minute to figure out what was going on. They were looking for the church building and they had been lost for about two hours. It was three women from California on holiday and looking for the Clondalkin building. I directed them to it (they were about .5K from it, hahaha...) and they thanked us. Then they told us that one of them had just said a prayer and said, "It's OK, I just said a prayer and we'll find it." Then they saw us. It was just an interesting thing. They told us that we were an answer to their prayers. Its funny sometimes how Heavenly Father works...
Anyway, I hope all is well with you and the family. I hope that the O'Briens are OK, and I will be praying for them. I love you very much! I also hope you got those pictures from Mary, as they were nice.
Anyway, LOVE YOU!
 
Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment