Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 6, 2010

Hey Mum,
 
 This week was great! (Do I say that every time? Ha ha ha...) I was extremely happy this Sunday. We had a great turnout at church. First of all, we had a total of 4 investigators at church with 3 Less-Actives. It was great as well. The testimony meeting was wonderful. I couldn't have dreamed of a more spiritual meeting for 2 of our investigators' first time there. After the meeting, we had a quick lesson with James and some members. Overall, this Sunday was fantastic! During the week we also had a good time. We have made James a baptismal calendar that on it everything that we need to do before he is baptised on the 25th. He's making great progress! Also, we are hoping to get the other two back next week. This week we are hoping to get 6 or 7 investigators out. I'm not sure how we'll be able to handle it all! Ha ha ha. But the Lord really blessed those that came with good experiences, so I am glad. 
Anyway, I love you all very much. Sorry there are no pics this week, but my camera is being funny... I'll take it to Mary's and she can send them to you. She helps us with everything! lol.
 
Love you and hope you have a great week,
Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment