Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, August 9, 2010

1st week of August



Dear Mum,

 I'm glad to hear that you had a great time in Conrad. I had a good week!

(Answers to my questions:)

Is your flat in an urban area or out in the country? Is it in an apartment like structure or a house?

It's on the outskirts of Dublin in a residential area. It's very family friendly. We live in a 2 bed apartment.

Are there stores and laundry facilities close by?

We have laundry in the flat and the shops aren't too far away. We have started shopping at Lidl because it's much cheaper and its about 10m by bus away.

Do you know your neighbors? Are they nice to  you?

We don't know the neighbors, but they are nice. Hahaha

Is your companion a good cook? Have you been cooking at all? or do you have lots of dinner appointments? Who made the creamy chicken enchiladas?

I've been cooking a lot, but my comp. doesn't cook much. I've cooked Pepper Steak, Spaghetti, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, Fajitas, and various breakfasts (eggs, pancakes, sausages etc.) I made the enchiladas. And I made Spaghetti at Mary's.

How many members are in your ward/branch?

We usually have a turnout of about 70. There are some really choice people in Clondalkin too! I love them.

Do you have a regular meeting house or another building?

We have a very new building actually. It's nice, I'll take pictures sometime.

I love you all! Thanks for all you do!
Love you,
Elder Trawick


Statue at the top of O'Connell St.


O'Connell and Henry St
The Spire from a distance (O'Connell) 

No comments:

Post a Comment