Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Friday, July 9, 2010

Transfer Day

I'm not exactly sure what time it is right now in MT, but it is 8:20 pm here in Chorley (July 6). I'm leaving in the morning for Edinburgh Scotland to begin my service. We'll be (there are 17 of us going to Scotland) traveling by coach (that's a tour bus basically) I'm pretty sure that it is straight to Edinburgh. It's about a 4 1/2 hour drive (and that includes the 45m break mandated by law for the lorry driver). I'm very excited and a little nervous. I'm as prepared as I will ever be however. We had our final temple session for 2 years this afternoon. I feel that we all felt "endowed with power from on high". It was a glorious experience. I've had a great week here, I'm ready to go to Scotland and, as we have been taught, BAPTIZE THOUSANDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment