Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pictures lost in cyberspace :-(

Dear Mum,
 
I'm sending you a BUNCH of pics this week. I'm sure you'll love that. I think that I still want to send my card home when it's full. I'll print off the pics here when I do, that way if it gets lost, it'll be ok. But the mail system is great here. That little Sarah is a cutie. I'm a proud uncle. Or should I say well pleased? Ha ha ha.
 
 If you want to send me a box, yeah sure! You will need to send it to the mission home though, and it might be a bit before I get it. But there is a big Ireland conference coming up soon, so if you send it within the next week or two, it should arrive in time. (See sidebar for mailing instructions)
 
Thanks for all that you do, Mom. I really do love you. I'm having the time of my life out here. I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK! So don't get me wrong when I say that I never get home sick, because I love you all more than anything. But I love being a missionary! We are still working on our new investigator Cintia. She's Brazilian and speaks decent English, but we're trying to get help from Brazilian members in Terenure. We also have another one who we keep missing every time we call by, but I've left notes. I have high hopes for this area. 
I hope that you and Rebekah have a safe and FUN trip!

Again, I love you!
Elder Trawick

No comments:

Post a Comment