Scotland/Ireland Mission

On The Isle of Skye

Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Dedication

I am Elder Joshua Trawick, and this will be my missionary blog. Obviously I will not be able to keep this blog, however, I have commissioned my mother, Maureen Trawick, with the task. Hopefully it will be frequently updated and filled with stories and pictures of my mission among the Scots (and possibly the Irish people).

I would at least like to leave you all my testimony of this gospel. I know that this church is the true, restored church of Jesus Christ. It is His gospel. He lives and loves us. We have a loving Father in heaven, who knows each and every one of us, and cares for us all, as we are His children. He wants us to return to Him some day. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and that by applying the teachings of that book, we may come closer to God than anything else we can do. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet and mouthpiece of the Lord. He guides and counsels us with pertinent information and warnings that apply to our day. I know all of these things to be true and seal my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment